Terms and conditions for the Nepal and Bhutan Tours
- Our price are Net, non-commissionable and Inclusive of 19%Mwst. The validity of the price is till 20th Sept.2018
- Payment: Payment should be made 100% before the departure. If payment is not done before the tour departure, it will affect operation of tour and the process of permit formalities
- Payment to airlines will be done according to the airline regulation
- Group leader Policy: One leader will be given full complimentary (only Tour) on every 20 paying pax
- After receiving the Tour booking request from the company or individual, we will check the availability of the hotel rooms/flight seats and we will send you written confirmation with reservation details.
- If the room on prescribed hotels is not available, then we will provide you similar hotel or upgrade hotel depending upon the availability. If the hotel is upgraded, the tour cost may rise.
- The travel agents or Tourists are requested to send us tourists Passport details when needed.
- Cancellation will be applied according to the cancellation policy given below.
- The tour should be booked at least 45 days prior to the tour departure date.
In case of guest who returns from the trip earlier than planned itinerary due to illness, emergency, unforeseen circumstances or by guest own decision, no refund will be provided
Risk and Liability
We have accepted your booking on the understanding that you have understand and accept the potential hazards and risk which can be involved in this trip, upto and including death. Therefore, we request you to read the following Liability Release Agreement before booking and confirming the tour.
- Travelnepal.tours reserves the right to cancel the trip. If any trip is cancelled by Travelnepal.tours due to unforeseen circumstances an alternative of similar program with similar standard will be offered. If this is not acceptable to the clients/agents, money paid to us will be refunded (less any expenses incurred by the company for the purpose of the trip). Travelnepal.tours does not accept liability for any loss or damage if arise out of cancellation.
- Any loss or any damage to your luggage and property when carried by porters or the suppliers during the trip will not liable to Travelnepal.tour
- It is very important to be flexible regarding this type of trip. Once you joined this trip, you accepted this flexibility and at the same time you accept that the company cannot be responsible for delays or alterations to the program or for the incurred, due to international and domestic flight cancellation, delays, automobiles and other means of conveyance, strikes, sickness, weather and other force of nature, war, quarantine, force, major political problem and disputes.
- During the event of any political situation or in the event of civil unrest, Travelnepal.tours will notify you as soon as possible after the company have knowledge of such issues.
- In this kind of trip, it is necessary that you abide by the authority of the guide who represents, Travelnepal.tours. Trip guide and staff will do their best to solve any problem rising during the trip. The decision of guide to conduct day to day activities and itinerary will be final. Signing of this contract means you accept this.
- Signing of this contract also means that client is accepting the inherent and other risks/dange involved in this kind of trip
- Signing of the contracts also means that, the client agree to hold harmless and indemnify, Travelnepal.tours and any of their guides, leaders, agents, employees, officers, directors, owners, associates, affiliated companies, manufacturers of equipment and subcontractors, for any loss or damage, including any that results from any claim for personal injury, death or property damage. I hereby accepted the above mentioned parties for any kind of liability, or actions, causes of actions, debts, suits, claims and actions, causes of action, debts, suits, claims and demands of any kind whatsoever, including attorney’s fees, which I or my heirs, assignees, successors or legal representatives may now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with my trip or participation in activities arranged for me by the above-named parties
- The Client hereby release and forever discharge, Travelnepal.tours any of their guides, leaders, agents, employees, officers, directors, owners, associates, affiliated companies, manufacturers of equipment, and subcontractors, from any and all liabilities for damage and injury or death to myself from any claim based upon negligence, recklessness, breach of warranty, contract or other legal theory, accepting for myself, my heirs, assignees, administrators, executors and all members of my family, including minors accompanying me, full responsibility for any and all such damage, injury or death which may result.
- Signing of this contract also include, but not be limited to, an agreement not to sue or make a claim against the any parties or sister concern mentioned above
- It is the responsibility of the client to decide her/she is fit for the trip or not and further all the documents should be prepared as per the time limit given by Travelnepal.tours. Travelnepal.tours will not be liable if this document is not ready in time which extremely affects in visa and permit formalities.
Regarding Refund, compliant and acceptance
Only the Managing Director of the Travelnepal.tours has the right to take decision on refunds. Any company’s agents, sister concerns are not entitled to take decision on refunds.
For the complaints, clients should write to the Travelnepal.tours within 15 days of the end of the trip.
The director of the company has right to waive the booking conditions
The terms and conditions of all agreements made with The Company shall be subjected to, and Governed by, the Nepalese Law.