Terms and conditions for the Tibet tours
- Our price are Net, non-commissionable and Inclusive of 19%Mwst.The validity of the price is till 20th Sept. 2018
- Payment: Payment should be made 100% before the departure. If payment is not done before the tour departure, it will affect operation of tour and the process of permit formalities. As per the TTB rules, full payment should be done before the tour departure as we have to show the proof of full payment for applying Tibet permit
- Payment to airlines will be done according to the airline regulation.
- Policy for the Group leader: One leader is given full complimentary for every paying 20 Pax.
- After receiving the Tour booking request from the company or individual, we will check the availability of the hotel rooms/flight seats and we will send you written confirmation with reservation details.
- If the room on prescribed hotels is not available, then we will provide you similar hotel or upgrade hotel depending upon the availability. If the hotel is upgraded, the tour cost may rise.
- The travel agents or Tourists are requested to send us tourists Passport details when needed.
- Assistance at the Immigration and porterage services at the immigration at the time of passing the friendship bridge at the border in Kodari during the time of entering and exiting from Nepal is included in the price
- Cancellation will be applied according to the cancellation policy given below.
- The tour should be booked at least 45 days prior to the tour departure date.
Important formalities before departure
- As per the Embassy, Chinese visa fee should be paid in cash US Dollar which will be paid directly to the Embassy.
- Tourist should obtained Chinese visa in their home county, while entering Tibet via China. We will issue Tibet Permit and deliver in any Gateway cities of China. We only need scan copy of your Passport and a copy of Chinese visa at least 20 days before to arrival in gateway cities in China.
- Entering Tibet via Kathmandu, Nepal. Tourist should spend at least 2 nights in Kathmandu for final process of Tibet visa. The visa working days are Monday, Tuesday. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Following documents are needed for the application of Tibet Permits
- Clear, color scan copy of passport must be provided to us at least 20 days prior to the arrival.
- Chinese Embassy visa form. We have simplified version of Chinese visa form and we request you to duly fill it up and send us in advance.
- Original passport (once client arrive in Kathmandu).
- You must travel in same passport which you gave to us for the permit formalities in advance. The validity of passport should be more than 6 months during the time of journey.
- If you are entering Tibet from Kathmandu, you don’t need to bring Chinese visa as Tibet visa will be also valid for China mainland visa. Please let us know the program in China and length of stay in order to apply visa as your length of stay in China. Please avoid splitting or extending Tibet visa for your further journey to China in Tibet or in China which is extremely complicated and authority may refuse to do so in China, so please carefully plan and organize before booking the trip to avoid problem in future time.
- During the time of festivals, Chinese Embassy is closed. However, Embassy accommodate by accepting visa application in advance and issue visa upon the verification of the original passport. You are required to pay urgent visa fee and all necessary documents
- Briefing is very important to provide any latest information and make aware of any sensitive issues.
We provide depth trip briefing by Tibet expert and entertain last minute questions. Last minutes briefing is very crucial for better understanding of the nature of the Tour
Risk and Liability
We have accepted your booking on the understanding that you have understand and accept the potential hazards and risk which can be involved in this trip, upto and including death. Therefore, we request you to read the following Liability Release Agreement before booking and confirming the tour.
- Travelnepal.tours reserves the right to cancel the trip. If any trip is cancelled by Travelnepal.tours due to unforeseen circumstances an alternative of similar program with similar standard will be offered. If this is not acceptable to the clients/agents, money paid to us will be refunded (less any expenses incurred by the company for the purpose of the trip). Travelnepal.tours does not accept liability for any loss or damage if arise out of cancellation.
- Any loss or any damage to your luggage and property when carried by porters or the suppliers during the trip will not liable to Travelnepal.tour
- It is very important to be flexible regarding this type of trip. Once you joined this trip, you accepted this flexibility and at the same time you accept that the company cannot be responsible for delays or alterations to the program or for the incurred, due to international and domestic flight cancellation, delays, automobiles and other means of conveyance, strikes, sickness, weather and other force of nature, war, quarantine, force, major political problem and disputes.
- During the event of any political situation or in the event of civil unrest, Travelnepal.tours will notify you as soon as possible after the company have knowledge of such issues.
- In this kind of trip, it is necessary that you abide by the authority of the guide who represents, Travelnepal.tours. Trip guide and staff will do their best to solve any problem rising during the trip. The decision of guide to conduct day to day activities and itinerary will be final. Signing of this contract means you accept this.
- Signing of this contract also means that client is accepting the inherent and other risks/dange involved in this kind of trip
- Signing of the contracts also means that, the client agree to hold harmless and indemnify, Travelnepal.tours and any of their guides, leaders, agents, employees, officers, directors, owners, associates, affiliated companies, manufacturers of equipment and subcontractors, for any loss or damage, including any that results from any claim for personal injury, death or property damage. I hereby accepted the above mentioned parties for any kind of liability, or actions, causes of actions, debts, suits, claims and actions, causes of action, debts, suits, claims and demands of any kind whatsoever, including attorney’s fees, which I or my heirs, assignees, successors or legal representatives may now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with my trip or participation in activities arranged for me by the above-named parties
- The Client hereby release and forever discharge, Travelnepal.tours any of their guides, leaders, agents, employees, officers, directors, owners, associates, affiliated companies, manufacturers of equipment, and subcontractors, from any and all liabilities for damage and injury or death to myself from any claim based upon negligence, recklessness, breach of warranty, contract or other legal theory, accepting for myself, my heirs, assignees, administrators, executors and all members of my family, including minors accompanying me, full responsibility for any and all such damage, injury or death which may result.
- Signing of this contract also include, but not be limited to, an agreement not to sue or make a claim against the any parties or sister concern mentioned above
- It is the responsibility of the client to decide her/she is fit for the trip or not and further all the documents should be prepared as per the time limit given by Travelnepal.tours. Travelnepal.tours will not be liable if this document is not ready in time which extremely affects in visa and permit formalities.
Regarding refund, compliant and acceptance
Only the Managing Director of the Travelnepal.tours has the right to take decision on refunds. Any company’s agents, sister concerns are not entitled to take decision on refunds.
For the complaints, clients should write to the Travelnepal.tours within 15 days of the end of the trip.
The director of the company has right to waive the booking conditions
The terms and conditions of all agreements made with The Company shall be subjected to, and Governed by, the Nepalese Law.